It is both sensible and practical to plan ahead and an M&F Funeral Plan does more than just cover the cost of a funeral it provides an opportunity to arrange the funeral exactly as you want it. After all, every one of us has our own requirements and preferences.
With you in mind, the M&F Prepaid Funeral Plan will ensure that your specific wishes are observed. Whatever your needs, whether it is a burial or cremation,whether you require limousines for the family, a newspaper notice, flowers, or even the services of a piper, the M&F Prepaid Funeral plan will cover it. These are just a few elements of the overall arrangements that can be made on your behalf.
Why does taking out a Prepaid Funeral Plan make sense?
- It will ensure everything is carried out properly according to your wishes and helps ease a difficult task for your loved ones.
- You and your family will have peace of mind that the funeral has been paid for in advance.
- There are no ages or health restrictions on who can purchase a Prepaid Funeral Plan.
- There are a number of options by which you can pay for your plan, allowing you to select the way which suits you best.
- The plan is flexible, allowing it to be tailor-made for you by deciding on some of the finer details of the funeral.
- There are no hidden extras and the prices of the funeral are protected against normal inflation.
- In order that we may deliver our obligation to you, all Funeral Plan monies passed to M&F Funeral Services are invested in individual whole-of-life insurance policies between us and Royal London..
Please contact any of our Funeral Homes to make arrangements to discuss your requirements and receive a free estimate with no obligation. If you’d prefer, we can arrange to visit you at your home at no extra cost. Alternatively you can use our online quote service available on this site. We can also arrange to send you a Prepaid Funeral Plan brochure which provides you with all the information you will require on our M&F Prepaid Funeral Plan. Please call one of our Funeral Homes (see contact us page) or email us at email@example.com to receive your free estimate.